Ta built-in coupling/decoupling network for single phase or three-phase mains supply lines and a HV terminal to connect a capacitive coupling clamp IP4B. The spike frequency can be varied from as low as 1Hz to 110kHz. The PEFT 8010 is capable to generate 999 spikes per millisecond or up to 250 spikes per burst. Its performance fully complies with IEC 61000-4-4:2004, IEC 61000-4-4 Amd.1 Ed.2:01/2010 and IEC 61000-4-4 Ed.3: 03/2012. Pre-programmed Standard Test routines and a number of selected User Test routines make the PEFT 8010 an optimum standalone solution for both testing during development and final testing of products and sub-assemblies.
- EFT impulse generation according to newest standards and latest technology.
- Automatic test operation for shortest measuring time and minimal setup effort.
- Data exchange to printer or computer is possible without any additional hardware/software.
- Compact and reliable construction for factory, laboratory or field use.
- ISO 9001 : 2000 certified manufactured
- Remote control is provided by optional software (WinFEATR) designed specially for EMC testing
- EFT/Burst Test System according to IEC/EN 61000-4-4 Ed. 1 + 2
- 7.3kV EFT/Burst voltage
- Built-in single phase coupling/decoupling network
- Automatic test operation for shortest measuring time and minimal setup effort
- Data exchange to printer or computer without any additional hardware/software
specialist in the fabrication of electrical apparatus, bushings, and capacitors in insulation technology and high-voltage testing equipment